20 November 1980 |
Eiko Koike (小池 栄子 Koike Eiko , born November 20, 1980 in Tokyo) is a Japanese idol and actress.
Koike starred in Kunitoshi Manda's film The Kiss. She appeared in Kiyoshi Kurosawa's 2012 television drama Penance. Koike co-starred in Junji Sakamoto's A Chorus of Angels with Sayuri Yoshinaga. She also co-starred in Masanori Tominaga's Vengeance Can Wait with Takayuki Yamada.
- Kamikaze Girls (2004)
- 2LDK (2004)
- Yaji and Kita: The Midnight Pilgrims (2005)
- The Kiss (2007)
- Paco and the Magical Book (2008)
- 20th Century Boys (2009)
- Vengeance Can Wait (2010)
- No Longer Human (2010)
- Rebirth (2011)
- Railways (2011)
- Liar Game: Reborn (2012)
- A Chorus of Angels (2012)
- Unforgiven (2013)
- Penance (2012)
- Tom Mes (February 2, 2009). "Midnight Eye feature: Midnight Eye's Best (and Worst) of 2008". Midnight Eye.
- Dan Fainaru (August 29, 2012). "Penance - Review - Screen". Screen International.
- Shoji Ishihara (November 2, 2012). "Mature actress, young stars reveal uneasy truths". The Daily Yomiuri.
- Charles Webb (July 19, 2011). "Japan Cuts 2011: VENGEANCE CAN WAIT Review". Twitch Film.
|This article about a Japanese actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|