From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Einstein or einstein in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Albert Einstein was a German-American theoretical physicist.
Einstein may also refer to:
- Einstein (surname), other people with this name
In science and technology:
- 2001 Einstein, a main belt asteroid
- Einstein (crater), a large lunar crater along the Moon's west limb
- Einstein@Home, a distributed computing project
- Einstein Observatory, the first fully imaging X-ray telescope put into orbit
- Einstein (US-CERT program), an intrusion detection program used by the United States Department of Homeland Security
- Einstein Telescope, a gravitational wave detector under design
- Einstein Tower, an astrophysical observatory in Potsdam, Germany
- Einstein (unit), a physical unit defined as one mole of photons
- Tatung Einstein, a personal computer produced by Taiwanese corporation Tatung
- Albert Einstein, a character in the television series Alien Nation
- Einstein (Farscape), a character in the science fiction television series Farscape
- Einstein (dog), canine pet of Doc Brown in the Back to the Future movie trilogy
- Einstein, a Great Dane in the 1988 film Oliver & Company
- Nina Einstein, a character from the anime series Code Geass
Arts and entertainment:
- "Einstein" (Kelly Clarkson song), from her 2011 album Stronger
- Einstein (novel), a 2004 novel by Miles Gibson
- Einstein (game), a toy (similar to the Simon) made in 1979 by the Castle Toy Co.
- Einstein Prize (disambiguation), several awards named after Albert Einstein
- Einstein (horse), a thoroughbred race horse
- Einstein Academy, a school aimed for children with learning disorders located in Greenville, South Carolina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.