From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eirik Newth (born 1964) is a Norwegian astrophysicist, writer of popular science for children, and media personality. He received the Brage Prize in 1996 for the children's book Jakten på sannheten.
- Se opp på vår egen stjernehimmel (1992)
- Sola – vår egen stjerne (1994)
- Jakten på sannheten – vitenskapens historie (1996)
- Tallenes Verden (2002)
- Neopangea (Science fiction novel, 2006)
- Brage Prize 1996
- "Tidligere vinnere av Brageprisen" (in Norwegian). Retrieved 2008-10-21.
- "Eirik Newth". Store norske leksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Kunnskapsforlaget. Retrieved 10 March 2010.
- Risa, Gunvor. "Mette Newth". In Helle, Knut. Norsk biografisk leksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Kunnskapsforlaget. Retrieved 7 March 2010.
Liv Marie Austrem
|Recipient of the Brage Prize for children and youth
Harald Rosenløw Eeg
|This article about a Norwegian writer, poet or journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Norwegian scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|