Eisner Iván Loboa
|Full name||Eisner Iván Loboa Balanta|
|Date of birth||May 17, 1987|
|Place of birth||Caloto, Cauca, Colombia|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Midfielder, Striker, Right-back|
|2010-2011||→ Deportivo Pasto (loan)||5||(0)|
|2011||→ Shanghai Shenhua (loan)||14||(1)|
|2012- 2014||Club León||58||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 May 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Loboa began his career in 2006 for top tier Categoría Primera A side Deportivo Cali as a Defensive midfielder. He was considered a good enough talent to be included in the Colombian U-20 squad that played in the 2007 South American Youth Championship that finished sixth within the tournament and failed to qualify for the 2007 FIFA U-20 World Cup. When he returned he was unable to establish himself as first team regular and in 2010 he would join second tier Categoría Primera B side Deportivo Pasto.
On July 9, 2011 he joined Chinese top tier side Shanghai Shenhua on loan for six mouths to see him play out the rest of the Chinese league season. He would immediately be included in the clubs first team and within five days make his debut as a substitute in a 1−1 draw with Liaoning Whowin. After the game Loboa would struggle to establish himself within the team and would often be used as a substitute, he would however score his debut goal against Jiangsu Sainty in a 3-2 defeat before leaving.
- Liga de Ascenso:Clausura 2012
- "Eisner Loboa". ESPNsoccernet. Retrieved 2012-07-14.
- "Shanghai Shenhua 1-1 Liaoning Whowin". soccerway.com. 14 July 2011. Retrieved 2012-07-14.
- "Jiangsu Sainty 3-2 Shanghai Shenhua". soccerway.com. 24 September 2011. Retrieved 2012-07-14.
- "Exjugador del Deportivo Cali, Eisner Iván Loboa, jugará con el León de México". Elpais.com.co. December 28, 2011. Retrieved 2012-07-14.
- Eisner Iván Loboa Liga MX stats at Medio Tiempo.com (Spanish)
- Player profile at Soccerway.com
- Profile on Deportivo Cali Official Website
- (Spanish) BDFA profile
|This biographical article related to Colombian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|