From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up eject, ejection, or ejecting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ejection may refer to the following:
- Ejection seat, safety device typically used to escape an aircraft in-flight.
- Ejection (sports), the act of officially removing someone from a game.
- Acoustic droplet ejection, a method of moving fluid using ultrasound.
- Coronal mass ejection, ejection of material from a sun's corona.
- Ejection fraction, the fraction of blood pumped with each heart beat.
- Ejecta, particles ejected from an impact crater or volcanic eruption.
- In computing, when removable media is physically pushed out of a floppy disk drive or optical disc drive, or more generally disconnected.
- Great Ejection, an event in England in 1662 when non-conforming ministers lost their positions.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ejection.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.