||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (August 2010)|
|Founded||United States (1998)|
|Key people||William Rogers, CEO
Tim McKinnon, President
|Products||Ektron Web Content Management, Marketing Optimization, Digital Experience Hub, Social Collaboration.|
Ektron is a privately held software company based in Nashua, New Hampshire. It provides web content management and customer experience management software. Ektron's primary product is Ektron Web Content Management, which is built on the Microsoft .NET Framework. Version 9.0 was released in June 2013.
Ektron was founded in 1998. Its original product was eWebEditPro, a browser-based HTML editor. Ektron entered the content management market in the early 2000s with the release of CMS100 and CMS200. It moved to the Microsoft .NET platform with the release of CMS400.NET in 2003.
Ektron has received industry recognition including the 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management, the 2011 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Social Software, and EContent Magazine’s Top 100 Companies that Matter Most.
According to Ektron, more than 3700 organizations use Ektron Web Content Management.
- "Ektron Releases Digital Experience Hub, Cloud Manager & Revamped Web CMS".
- "A Review of Ektron's eWebEditPro".
- Clyman, John. "PC Magazine CMS200 Review".
- "Infoworld CMS400.NET Review".
- "Gartner Magic Quadrant for WCM".
- "Gartner Magic Quadrant for Social Software".
- "2009-2010 EContent 100 List".
- "451 Group Research Report on Ektron".