From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from El Camino (disambiguation))
El Camino may refer to:
- El Camino College, community college in Los Angeles County, California
- El Camino Hospital, hospital in Mountain View, California
In media and entertainment
- El Camino (film), a 2000 Argentine film
- El Camino (Adriana Evans album), a 2007 CD album by Adriana Evans
- El Camino (The Black Keys album), a 2011 album by the band The Black Keys
- "El Camino", a song from Ween's 1990 album GodWeenSatan: The Oneness
- El Camino Real (disambiguation), various roads in Spain, Mexico, California and elsewhere
In other uses
- Way of St. James, the pilgrimage to the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela
- Chevrolet El Camino, a coupe utility produced by General Motors from 1959 to 1960 and 1964 to 1987
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.