El Cerrito, San Diego
El Cerrito, Spanish for "the little hill," is a neighborhood of the Mid-City region of San Diego, California. El Cerrito is a residential neighborhood, consisting mostly of suburban homes, with some commercial activity along the streets that define its borders.
El Cerrito, as its name suggests, is centered around a small hill encircled by Overlook Drive. The neighborhood's borders are defined by 54th street to the West, the Baja Canyon to the North, College Avenue to the East, and University Avenue/Chollas Parkway to the South.
El Cerrito is home to one elementary school, one middle school, and one high school.
- Jackson Elementary School (San Diego Unified School District)
- Horace Mann Middle School (San Diego Unified School District)
- Will C. Crawford High School (San Diego Unified School District)
- El Cerrito Heights Neighborhood Link
- San Diego City Council District 7
- Labeled Google Map of El Cerrito