From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from El Clarín (newspaper))
Clarin or Clarín may refer to a number of things:
- Grupo Clarín, Argentinian media conglomerate
- Clarín (Chilean newspaper)
- Clarín AM 580, a Uruguayan radio station specializing in tango
- Clarion (instrument), a type of trumpet or simply the upper register of the standard trumpet
- In the Philippines:
- CLARIN European research network for the humanities and social sciences
- Clarin-1, protein; see CLRN1
- Clarin (Leopoldo Alas, 1852–1901), Spanish writer
- Hans Clarin (1929–2005), German actor
- Irene Clarin (born 1955), German television and theatre actress
Clarins, French cosmetics company (note that the "s" is pronounced in "Clarins")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.