El Greco (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
El Greco (1541–1614) was a painter, sculptor, and architect of the Spanish Renaissance.
El Greco may also refer to:
- The artistic style (Art of El Greco) which El Greco pioneered (typically used as an adjective in quotations)
- El Greco (1966 film), a 1966 film by Luciano Salce
- El Greco (2007 film), a 2007 film by Yannis Smaragdis
- El Greco (company), a defunct Greek toy company which produced original toys as well as licenced Hasbro toys
- El Greco (Dutch band) which had a hit with "Nostalgia" F. Weyer, Roucher 1976 and sang "El Bimbo" Morgan produced Lou Reizner
- El Greco (soundtrack), a 2007 album by Vangelis with the score to the film by Yannis Smaragdis
- Foros Timis Ston Greco (A Tribute to El Greco), a 1995 album by Vangelis
- El Greco (album), a 1998 album by Vangelis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.