From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Heraldo, the Spanish for "herald", may refer to:
- Heraldo Becerra, Spanish-Brazilian football player.
- Heraldo Muñoz, Chilean permanent representative to the United Nations.
El Heraldo ("The Herald") may refer to any of the following Spanish-language newspapers:
- Costa Rica
- El Heraldo de México (Mexico City)
- Heraldo Filipino, student newspaper of De La Salle University-Dasmariñas in the Philippines.
- United States
- El Nuevo Heraldo in Miami, Florida
- All pages beginning with "El Heraldo"
- All pages with titles containing "El Heraldo"
- All pages with titles containing "Heraldo"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.