From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
El Morro is a Spanish term meaning "The Promontory", which in English may be used in reference to the resemblance of various promontories. It may refer to:
- El Morro National Monument, in northwest New Mexico
- El morro del tulcán, an ancient pyramid in Southern Colombia
- El Morro, New Mexico, an unincorporated village in northwest New Mexico
- Castillo San Felipe del Morro, part of San Juan National Historic Site in Puerto Rico
- Morro Castle (fortress), at the entrance to Havana, Cuba
- Castillo de San Pedro de la Roca, in Santiago de Cuba
- Fortaleza San Felipe, a former fort that has been converted into a museum in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
- El Morro mine, a gold mine in Atacama Region, Chile
- A small island near Taboga Island in the Gulf of Panama
- A rock outcrop in Acapulco Bay
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.