From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
El Puente, meaning "The Bridge" in Spanish, may refer to:
- El Puente, Cantabria, capital of the municipality of Guriezo
- El Puente (Guarayos), a municipality in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- El Puente del Arzobispo, a municipality in the province of Toledo, Castile-La Mancha, Spain
- El Puente (Maya site), a Maya archaeological site in the department of Copán in Honduras
- El Puente Academy for Peace and Justice, a public high school in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York City
- El Puente del Papa, a bridge in Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title El Puente.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.