From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from El Supremo (disambiguation))
El Supremo or il Supremo ("the supreme one" in Spanish and Italian respectively) may refer to:
- José Gaspar Rodríguez de Francia (1766-1840), Paraguayan dictator
- Pasquale Condello (born 1950), leader of the Italian 'Ndrangheta crime organization
- El Supremo (wrestler), ring name of Mexican professional wrestler Salvador Cuevas Ramírez (1942-2010)
- El Supremo, a fictional character in the Horatio Hornblower novel The Happy Return (1937)
- Vriesea 'El Supremo', a hybrid cultivar of the genus Vriesea
- El Supremo, the villain from the 1992 British animated musical action fantasy film, Freddie As F.R.O.7
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.