From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elaea (Greek: Ελαία) can refer to any of several different items in ancient geography.
- Elaea (Aeolis), port of Pergamum, now near Zeytindağ, İzmir Province, Turkey
- Elaea (Aethiopia), port in ancient Aethiopia
- Elaea (Epirus), chief city of Elaeatis in Epirus at the mouth of the Acheron
- Elaea (Lebanon), southeast of Sidon, Lebanon
- Elaea (promontory of Crete), near Palaikastro, in northeastern Crete, Greece
- Elaea (promontory of Cyprus), in Cyprus
- Elaea (river), in Boeotia, Greece
- Elaea (island), one of the Demonisi group, in Bithynia, now in Turkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.