From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elah may refer to:
- Elah, one of the Names of God in Judaism during those times when Aramaic was the dominant language.
- Elah, one of the Names of God in Aramaic including Elohim, Eloi, El, etc
- King Elah of Israel
- The Valley of Elah, where the biblical David fought Goliath
- Elah, a member of the Edomite clan
- Elah is a type of terebinth tree
- In the Valley of Elah, a 2007 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.