From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elah may refer to:
- Elah, one of the names of the Judaic god during those times when Aramaic was the dominant language
- King Elah of Israel
- The Valley of Elah, where the biblical David fought Goliath
- Elah (Edom), a member of the Edomite clan
- Pistacia palaestina, one of the trees also known as terebinth
- In the Valley of Elah, a 2007 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.