||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (May 2011)|
|Founders||Harry Chemko, Mark Williams, Jason Billingsley|
|Products||Enterprise Ecommerce Software and Ecommerce Consulting|
Elastic Path™ Software is a privately held company that provides an enterprise level Java ecommerce platform and ecommerce consulting to businesses selling digital goods and services. Founded in 2000 by Harry Chemko, Mark Williams and Jason Billingsley, Elastic Path evolved from offering web services to specializing in ecommerce solutions. To date Elastic Path has a client base of more than 200 customers worldwide and more than 150 employees at offices in UK and Canada.
Awards and Milestones
Elastic Path won the bid to manage the complete ecommerce operations for the Official Vancouver 2010 Olympic Online Store.
Elastic Path ranked in PROFIT 100 "Canada's Fastest-growing Companies" for four consecutive years. The PROFIT 100 profiles the country's most successful growth companies and is Canada's largest annual celebration of entrepreneurial achievement.
Opened second office location in Reading, UK.
Elastic Path won BC Export’s Advancing Technologies Award.
Listed 16th in BCBusiness 2010 Guide to Innovation.
Listed #164 in Branham300's Top 250 Canadian Technology Companies.
Elastic Path Raises $8M For Commerce Everywhere API Platform.
Java Ecommerce Platform
- http://list.canadianbusiness.com/rankings/profit100/2009/communication/article.aspx?id=20090601_30009_30009 Profit 100. June 1, 2009. Retrieved March 31, 2010
- http://onlinestrategy.ca/2010/01/13/42-ways-to-sell-more-online-an-iima-event-with-jason-billingsley/ Retrieved March 31, 2009
- http://www.2010commercecentre.com/BusinessPlanning/SuccessStories/ElasticPath.aspx. Retrieved May 16, 2011
- http://adage.com/power150/ AdAge Power 150. Retrieved April 8, 2010
- http://blogs.wsj.com/independentstreet/2008/06/13/15-entrepreneur-blogs-worth-reading/tab/article/. Wall Street Journal. June 13, 2008. Retrieved May 16, 2011
- http://www.allbusiness.com/company-activities-management/company-strategy-outsourcing/14575699-1.html. All Business. June 4, 2010. Retrieved May 16, 2011
- http://www.profitguide.com/awards/profit100. Profit 100. Retrieved May 16, 2011
- http://www.bcexportawards.com/Award_Winners/2010_Winners.aspx. Retrieved May 16, 2011
- http://www.bcbusinessonline.ca/bcb/tech-innovation/2010/04/02/elastic-path-software. BC Business. April 2, 2010. Retrieved May 16, 2011
- http://www.branham300.com/index.php?year=2011&listing=1&offset=150. Branham300. Retrieved May 16, 2011
- http://www.techcrunch.com/2013/06/14/elastic-path-raises-8m-for-commerce-everywhere-api-platform/. Retrieved June 14, 2013
- http://www.prweb.com/releases/adobe-ecommerce-elastic/path-ecommerce-platform/prweb11655046.htm/. Retrieved March 11, 2014
- http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/article977315.ece Globe and Mail. March 23, 2009. Retrieved March 31, 2010
- http://www.bivinteractive.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2272&Itemid=30 Business in Vancouver. March 3, 2010. Retrieved March 31, 2010
- Elastic Path Official Website
- Get Elastic eCommerce blog
- Elastic Page Twitter Page
- Elastic Path's GREP Developer Community
- The Globe and Mail features Elastic Path's Founder: Harry Chemko. March 17, 2010. Retrieved March 31, 2010
- Branham Group Inc announces Elastic Path as One of the Top 10 Growth Companies of 2009. April 1, 2010. Retrieved April 8, 2010
- The Vancouver Courier features Elastic Path as the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Online Store Operator. February 24, 2010. Retrieved April 8, 2010
- The Globe and Mail notes Elastic Path as a Creative and Effective Workplace. February 22, 2010. Retrieved April 8, 2010
- E-Commerce Times interviews Elastic Path's Director of Ecommerce Research, Linda Bustos, on Tips for E-Commerce-Challenged Telcos. December 7, 2009. Retrieved April 8, 2010