From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up elasticity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Elasticity may refer to:
- Elasticity (physics), continuum mechanics of bodies that deform reversibly under stress
Numerous uses are derived from this physical sense of the term, which is inherently mathematical, such as used in Engineering, Chemistry, Construction and variously in Economics:
- Elasticity (economics), a general term for a ratio of change. For more specific economic forms of elasticity, see:
- Elasticity of a function, a mathematical definition of point elasticity
- Elasticity coefficient, a biochemical term used in metabolic control analysis
- Elasticity (cloud computing), a defining feature of cloud computing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elasticity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.