From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elba is an island in the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of Tuscany, Italy.
Elba may also refer to:
- Elba, Alabama
- Elba, Minnesota
- Elba, Nebraska
- Elba (town), New York
- North Elba, New York
- Elba, Wisconsin
- Elba Island in the Savannah River, east of Savannah, Georgia
- Elba National Park, Egypt
- Fiat Elba, car produced by Fiat
- Elba (cookware), cookware manufacturer based in Treviso, Italy, a subsidiary of Fisher & Paykel
- Elba Soccarras, Colombian-born foundling in New Jersey
- Elba Esther Gordillo, Mexican politician
- Elba Ramalho, Brazilian singer
- Elba Guerrero, former mayor of Huntington Park, California.
- Elba Lightfoot, African American artist
- Elba Rosa Rodríguez-Fuentes, Puerto Rican judge
- Idris Elba, English actor
- ELBA, or enzyme-linked binding assay (see also ELISA)
- Elba DOC,a wine made from grapes grown on the island of Elba
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.