From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up eldritch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eldritch may refer to:
- Andrew Eldritch (born 1959), frontman, singer, songwriter and the only remaining original member of The Sisters of Mercy
- Eldritch (band), an Italian heavy metal band
- Eldritch Wizardry, a Dungeons & Dragons supplement
- A recurring adjective used to describe magic and monsters within the Cthulhu Mythos
- Eldritch (video game), a video game for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux based on the Cthulhu Mythos
- Eldritch!, a comic book released in 2013 and created by Aaron Alexovich (writer) and Drew Rausch (artist)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eldritch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.