From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elea may refer to:
- Elea, ancient name of an Italian – Greek colony, now known as Velia
- Eleatics, school of pre-Socratic philosophers at Elea
- Elea, ancient city in Greece in the regional unit of Thesprotia
- a settlement of Cyprus in Kyrenia District, see Elia, Kyrenia
- a settlement of Cyprus in Nicosia District, see Elia, Nicosia
- Olivetti Elea, a mainframe computer manufactured from 1959 through 1964
- Elea (bryozoan), an extinct genus of cyclostome Bryozoan
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.