From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up electorate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Electorate may refer to:
- In Current Use
- people entitled to vote in an election
- people who actually voted or are expected to vote in an election (voter turnout)[n 1]
- electoral district or constituency, the geographic area of a particular election[n 2]
- The dominion of a Prince-elector in the Holy Roman Empire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- This use is deprecated
- This use is rare and deprecated