From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Electroacoustic or Electroacoustics may refer to:
- Electroacoustics (acoustical engineering), a branch of acoustical engineering
- Electro-acoustic guitar, a type of guitar
- Electroacoustic music, a variety of experimental music
- Electro-Acoustic Ensemble, a laptop-based ensemble at Loyola University New Orleans
- All pages beginning with "Electroacoustic"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Electroacoustic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.