The Electrochemical Society (ECS) is a learned society (professional association) based in the United States that supports scientific inquiry in the field of electrochemistry and solid-state science and technology. It was founded in 1902 as the American Electrochemical Society. ECS currently has over 8,000 members in 70 countries.
Journals, magazines, database
- Journal of the Electrochemical Society 
- ECS Electrochemistry Letters 
- ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology 
- ECS Solid State Letters 
- The Electrochemical Society Interface 
- ECS Transactions 
- ECS Digital Library 
- ECS Bookstore 
The Society and its Divisions  and its Sections  grant a number of awards 
- ECS website 
- What is Electrochemistry?