From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bioelectromagnetics, the study of how electromagnetic fields interact with and influence biological processes.
- Electrotherapy, the use of electrical or electromagnetic energy in medicine;
- Electromagnetic therapy (alternative medicine), the use of electromagnetic radiation to treat disease. Evidence of efficacy is lacking.
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy, or PEMF, the use of weak electromagnetic fields to initiate osteogenesis.
- Magnet therapy, use of static magnetic fields with the aim of treating disease. Evidence of efficacy is lacking.
|This medical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|