Electronic Journal of Combinatorics
|The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics|
|Edited by||See article section|
Published by the editors
|Free to authors and readers|
Since 2013, one of the editors-in-chief has been designated the Chief Editorial Officer. The present officer is Richard Brualdi. The current editors-in-chief are:
- Miklós Bóna, University of Florida, United States
- Richard A. Brualdi, University of Wisconsin, Madison, United States
- Rod Canfield, University of Georgia, United States
- Michael Krivelevich, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Brendan McKay, Australian National University, Australia
- Bojan Mohar, Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Marc Noy, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain
- Bruce Sagan, Michigan State University, United States
- József Solymosi, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Edwin van Dam, Tilburg University, Netherlands
- Ian Wanless, Monash University, Australia
- Qing Xiang, University of Delaware, United States
The following people have been editors-in-chief of the Electronic Journal of Combinatorics:
In addition to publishing normal articles, the journal also contains a class of articles called Dynamic Surveys that are not assigned to volumes and can be repeatedly updated by the authors.
Since its inception, the journal has left copyright of all published material with its authors. Instead, authors provide the journal with an irrevocable licence to publish and agree that any further publication of the material acknowledges the journal.
- Wilf, H.S. About the Electronic Journal of Combinatorics
- "Submissions". Combinatorics.org. 2012-03-01. Retrieved 2012-07-11.
- "Editorial Policies". Combinatorics.org. Retrieved 2012-07-11.
- "Electronic Journal of Combinatorics". 2011 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2012.
- Dynamic Surveys
- Copyright notice