Electronic systems are groupings of electronic circuits and components which are designed to accomplish one or more complex functions. Examples include telecommunication systems, computer systems, power distribution systems, radar systems, electronic music systems, and many others.
Electronic Systems may also refer to one of several organizations, including:
- Goodrich Electronic Systems, a division of the Goodrich Corporation.
- Marconi Electronic Systems, a former business of GEC. Now part of BAE Systems.
- Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems, a business of Northrop Grumman
- Electronic Systems, a former business of Raytheon
- Electronic Systems Center, a unit of the USAF located at Hanscom AFB
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.