From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elena may refer to:
- Includes a list of people with this name
° Elena Seddon from Made In Chelsea
- Elena Fisher, a character in the Uncharted series
- Elena Gilbert, from The Vampire Diaries
- Elena Michaels, from "Bitten"
- Elena Ramos, from Dallas
- Elena of Turks, from Final Fantasy VII
- Elena (Street Fighter), from Street Fighter III
- Elena Potato, from the comic book and animated series Monster Allergy
- Elena Duranti, a character from the novel "A Possible Life"
- Elena a priestess from Grandia II
- Elena, a lord and the illegitimate daughter of Thomas Covenant
- Elena, a character from the TV series Merlin
- Elena Wong, an phobia disastress character from the Warner Brothers series, Devan and Jasmine (Tiny Pop)
- Elena, an 18-year-old girl from the Wii game Pandora's Tower
- Elena, a lover of Gabriel from Witty
- Elena, a character in The Elder Gods, Book Of The Dreamers I.
- Elena de la Vega, a character from the film The Mask of Zorro
- Daniele Cortis, a 1947 Italian film also known as Elena
- Elena (2011 film), a 2011 Russian film
- Elena (2012 film), a Brazilian film
- Elena (telenovela), a Mexican telenovela
- Elena, a character from TV programme and book Vampire Diaries
- Elena (album), an album by Maggie Reilly
- Elena, an EP by Puerto Muerto
- Elena by Yiannis Karalis, originally sung by Christos Dantis
- Elena by Marios Tokas and Andreas Neofytidis, originally sung by Yiannis Parios
- Elena (opera), an opera by Francesco Cavalli
- Elena Gheorghe or Elena G, a Romanian singer at the 2009 Eurovision Music Contest
- Elena Siegman, the singer of the Easter egg songs in the special zombie mode in the games Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: World at War
- ELENA (European Local Energy Assistance), a funding instrument from the European Investment Bank.
- Hurricane Elena
- Eleni (disambiguation)
- Helen (disambiguation)
- Helena (disambiguation)
- Helene (disambiguation)
- Lena (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elena.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.