27 July 1985 |
Kiev, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union
|Height||1.52 m (5 ft 0 in)|
|Former partner||Stanislav Zakharov|
|Former coach||Vladimir Zakharov|
|Former choreographer||Alexander Boitchuk
|Skating club||CSKA Moscow|
|Former training locations||Moscow|
Elena Riabchuk (Russian: Елена Рябчук; born 27 July 1985) is a former pair skater who competed for Russia. She is the 2002 World Junior champion with partner Stanislav Zakharov. She was hospitalized for a couple of weeks in the summer of 2000 after her partner's blade struck her head while practicing a side-by-side spin.
|JGP Czech Republic||4th|
|Russian Jr. Champ.||1st||2nd||1st|
|JGP = Junior Grand Prix|
|Season||Short program||Free skating|
- "World Junior Figure Skating Championships: Pairs". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 4 November 2013.
- "Elena RIABCHUK / Stanislav ZAKHAROV: 2002/2003". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 19 August 2009.
- "2002 World Junior Figure Skating Championships: Day 3". International Skating Union. March 2002. Archived from the original on 27 August 2008.
- "Elena RIABCHUK / Stanislav ZAKHAROV: 2001/2002". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 14 April 2002.
- "Elena RIABCHUK / Stanislav ZAKHAROV: 2000/2001". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 15 February 2002.
- Elena Riabchuk / Stanislav Zakharov at the International Skating Union
- Pairs on Ice profile at the Wayback Machine (archived September 27, 2007)