From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elene may refer to:
- Elene, an Old English religious poem about Saint Helena
- Elene Gedevanishvili, a Georgian figure skater
- Elene Akhvlediani, a Georgian painter
- Eleni Mavrou, the mayor of Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Elene Church, a fictional church in fantasy novels by David Eddings
- Elene (village), a village belonging to the city of Zottegem, in the province of East-Flanders, Belgium.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elene.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.