Eleonora Lo Bianco
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2011)|
|Eleonora Lo Bianco|
|Full name||Eleonora Lo Bianco|
December 22, 1979 |
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||70 kg (150 lb)|
|Spike||287 cm (113 in)|
|Block||273 cm (107 in)|
|Last updated: October 2011|
Born in Borgomanero, in her youth she played in the Omegna volleyball team. In the season 1998/1999 she was recruited to the Club Italia, a special team organized by the Italian volleyball Federation to train young players.
After that experience she played for several teams in the Italian woman Volleyball League. She is 172 cm tall and weighs 70 kg.
- Pallavolo Omegna (1994–1995)
- Eme Pallavolo Omegna (1995–1998)
- Club Italia (1998–1999)
- Brums Busto Arsizio (1999–2000)
- Mirabilandia Teodora Ravenna (2000–2001)
- Starfin Ravenna (2001–2002)
- Monte Schiavo Banca Marche Jesi (2002–2005)
- Radio 105 Foppapedretti Bergamo (2005–2006)
- Play Radio Foppapedretti Bergamo (2006–2007)
- Foppapedretti Bergamo (2007–2011)
- Galatasaray Medical Park (2011–)
- 2005 European Championship "Best Setter"
- 2006 FIVB World Grand Prix "Best Setter"
- 2009–10 CEV Indesit Champions League Final Four "Best Setter"
- 2009 European Championships "Best Setter"
- 2006 Italian Championship - Champion, with Radio 105 Foppapedretti
- 2006 Italian Cup - Champion, with Radio 105 Foppapedretti
- 2006–07 CEV Indesit Champions League - Champion, with Radio 105 Foppapedretti
- 2008 Italian Cup - Champion, with Foppapedretti
- 2008–09 CEV Indesit Champions League - Champion, with Foppapedretti Bergamo
- 2009–10 CEV Indesit Champions League - Champion, with Foppapedretti Bergamo
- 2011-12 Turkish Cup - Runner-up, with Galatasaray Daikin
- 2011-12 CEV Cup - Runner-up, with Galatasaray Daikin
- 2012 Turkish Volleyball Super Cup - Runner-Up, with Galatasaray Daikin
- 2012-2013 Turkish Women's Volleyball Cup - Bronze Medal with Galatasaray Daikin
|This biographical article relating to volleyball in Italy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|