|Industry||Music & Entertainment|
|Products||Music & Entertainment|
|Owners||A Very Good Production
eleveneleven is a record label founded in 2010 by Mike Hamlin, Ellen DeGeneres and her production company, A Very Good Production, in association with longtime affiliate Warner Bros. DeGeneres announced it on her show saying that the label would concentrate on less known artists and that she had been looking for videos of performances on YouTube. DeGeneres explained her choice of name, claiming that she often sees the number 11:11 when looking at her clocks, that she found Greyson Chance on the 11th, and that the singer's soccer jersey has the number 11. DeGeneres is currently looking for more talent. All of the artists on the label have, thus far, been distributed via Interscope Geffen A&M.
- The first act to be signed to the label was Greyson Chance, who gained fame after his cover of Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" performed at a church in Edmond, Oklahoma went viral.
- On September 16, 2010, DeGeneres announced her label's second signed artist, Tom Andrews, from the United Kingdom.
- In the fall of 2010, the label signed Jessica Simpson. She released her first album under the label called Happy Christmas in November 2010.
- In March 2011, DeGeneres announced that she had signed Savannah Robinson to her label and had her on the show to perform a duet with Jennifer Hudson.
- In October 2011, DeGeneres announced that she had signed Charlie Puth and Emily Luther to her label after seeing their cover of Adele's "Someone Like You". Puth & Luther performed the song on the show. On January 25, 2012, they came back to The Ellen DeGeneres Show and performed Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now" and an original written by Puth titled "Break Again" (co-written with Robert Gillies). Puth is no longer with the label.
The eleveneleven section on her official website shortlisted the 4 most popular acts from the web and asked for a democratic voting from her community to help her make an informed choice on the next artist to be signed to the label.
- Ellen website: Ellen explains her new eleveneleven record label
- "Ellen Degeneres Starts Own Record Label". Yahoo Music. 2010-05-26. Retrieved 2010-05-26.
- Ellen's newest artist Tom Andrews
- Jennifer Hudson sings with Savannah Robinson
- *june 2013 ellen signed Abbie abby the youtube channel blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&page=1&keyid=13764231&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID "Break Again (Legal Title)". Broadcast Music, Inc. Retrieved 2012-05-26.
- Wowelle: Ellen DeGeneres, prime time’s top-earning woman, is on a roll, with her new enterprise, eleveneleven and its shining stars Greyson Chance and Tom Andrews