Not to be confused with Danny Elfman, an award-winning composer.
|Directed by||Ethan Wiley|
|Produced by||Richard Jefferies|
|Starring||Jason "Wee Man" Acuña
|Music by||Joseph Bauer|
Wiseacre Films LLC
|Distributed by||Vision Films
Anchor Bay Entertainment
Elf-Man is a direct-to-video Christmas family comedy film starring Wee Man as the title character. It is distributed by Anchor Bay Entertainment and was released in USA, UK, Australia and New Zealand on December 4, 2012. Worldwide sales by Vision Films.
When Santa leaves an Elf behind on Christmas Eve, the Harper kids help him realize he is a super-hero, "Elf-Man". Together they must save their Dad's new invention from a bumbling gang of thieves, and enjoy the best Christmas, ever.
- Jason "Wee Man" Acuña as Elf-Man
- Jeffrey Combs as Mickey
- Mackenzie Astin and Mirelly Taylor as Eric and Amy
- Carly Robell, Blake Kaiser, and Marty Terry as Kasey, Ryan, and Grandma
- Dave Coyne and Larry Nichols as Jean-Pierre and Big Bucket
In a failed attempt to obtain judgement against Mr. Ryan Lamberson of Spokane Valley for alleged piracy, the makers of the film were ordered to pay $100,961 in attorney fees after they decided to drop the lawsuit.
- "Cast Members - Wee Man". Wisearce Films. Retrieved July 27, 2012.
- "Cast Members - Jeffrey Combs". Wisearce Films. Retrieved July 27, 2012.
- "Cast Members - Mack and Mirelly". Wisearce Films. Retrieved July 27, 2012.
- "Cast Members - Carly, Blake, and Marty". Wisearce Films. Retrieved July 27, 2012.
- "Cast Members - Dave and Larry". Wisearce Films. Retrieved July 27, 2012.
- Ernesto. "Falsely Accused ‘Pirate’ Wins $101,000 in Attorney Fees". TorrentFreak. TorrentFreak.