From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up elf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An elf is a mythological creature, originally from Germanic mythology.
Elf may also refer to:
Computing and technology
- Executable and Linkable Format, a file format for executables
- Elf, a tablet in the NOVO7 series
- COSMAC ELF, a single-board computer kit based on the RCA 1802 microprocessor
- Ekolot JK 01A Elf, a Polish motorglider design
- Isuzu Elf, a truck model
- Riley Elf, a variant of the Mini motorcar
- USS Elf (SP-81), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1919
- Elf (yacht), an 1888 racing yacht
- Elf, a tugboat taken into British Empire service as Empire Belle
- PESA ELF, a Polish train model (an electric multiple unit)
Brands and companies
- Elf Aquitaine, a French oil company
- ELF Corporation, an eroge game studio
- e.l.f. Cosmetics, an international cosmetics brand
- Elf (band) or the Electric Elves, an American blues-rock band founded in 1967
- Elf (album), a 1972 album by Elf
- Elf (film), a 2003 American Christmas comedy film
- Elf the Musical, a 2010 Broadway musical based
- Microtia elva or Elf, a species of butterfly
- Earth Liberation Front, an international environmentalist political group
- ELVES, type of lightning
- ELF (disambiguation)
- Light elves in Norse mythology
- Black elves in Norse mythology
- Elves in fantasy fiction and games
- Machine elf, a psychedelic hallucination
- Rare Elf, the species of butterfly in the Procampta genus
- Elfin (disambiguation)
- ALF (disambiguation)
- Dwarf (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "elf"
- All pages with titles containing "elf"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.