From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up elfin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Elfin may refer to:
- Elfin of Alt Clut, ruler of Alt Clut, seventh century Scotland
- Elfin (steamboat), a steamboat that ran on Lake Washington from 1891 to 1900
- HMS Elfin, one of several British Royal Navy ships
- USS Elfin, one of several United States Navy ships
- Elfin forests, dwarfed plant ecosystems
- Elfin rabbit, a domestic rabbit breed
- Elfin Sports Cars, an Australian sports car manufacturer
- Elfins, North American members of the butterfly genus Callophrys
- Elfin, a character from Peace Keepers, a Super Nintendo game
- ELFIN, a CubeSat in development by University of California, Los Angeles
- All pages with titles containing "Elfin"
- Elphin (disambiguation)
- Elven (disambiguation)
- Williams syndrome, a syndrome characterized by an elfin facial appearance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elfin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.