|Vice President of Iran
for Legal Affairs
11 August 2013
|Preceded by||Mohammad Reza Mirtajodini|
|Alma mater||University of Glasgow|
Aminzadeh worked as assistant professor of law at the University of Tehran and her speciality is in the fields of international public law, energy law and human rights. She also taught at the University of the Foreign Affairs Ministry, Allameh Tabatabaei University and Imam Sadegh University. She served at the seventh term of the Majlis as a lawmaker from 2004 to 2008. She was the deputy head of the Majlis's national security and foreign policy committee.
- "The United Nations and international peace and security: A legal and practical analysis". University of Glasgow. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- "Faculty Members". University of Tehran. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- "Iranian President appoints a woman, Elham Aminzadeh, as Vice President for Legal Affairs". Payvand. IRNA. 12 August 2013. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- Nasseri, Ladane (13 August 2013). "Rohani Picks Female Vice-President After Vow to Back Women". Bloomberg. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- Esfandiari, Esfandiari (13 August 2013). "Perhaps Bowing To Pressure, Rohani Appoints Woman To Iranian Cabinet". Radio Free Europe. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- "New Vice Presidents Appointed In Iran". Haberler (News). 12 August 2013. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- "Iran's Rouhani Appoints Female Vice-President in New Cabinet". Fars News. 12 August 2013. Retrieved 13 August 2013.