From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Eli (disambiguation))
Eli or ELI may refer to:
- El (deity), or Eli, a variant on the name of God as spoken in Arabic, Hebrew, and Aramaic
- Eli (name), a common first name in Hebrew (includes a list of people and fictional characters with the given name Eli)
- Eli (Bible), Biblical priest of Shiloh and Israelite judge
- Eli, a nickname for a Yale University student or graduate, after Yale benefactor Elihu Yale
- Eli, Kentucky
- Eli, Iran, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Eli, Mateh Binyamin, an Israeli settlement in the West Bank
- Éli, a medieval kingdom in Ireland
- Environmental Law Institute, legal resource for environmental law issues
- European Legislation Identifier
- Extreme Light Infrastructure, a proposed high energy laser research facility of the European Union
- ELI (film), a 2007 short science-fiction thriller
- Eli (Jan Akkerman album),
- Eli (Supernaut album), 2006
- E.L.I. (Ice Prince album), 2011
- Eli (Xena), a fictional character from the television series Xena: Warrior Princess
- ELI, an acronym for Earth Learning Idea, see Earthlearningidea (ELI)
- Eli, the name of a protagonist and vampire from John Ajvide Lindqvist's novel, Let the Right One In, and Tomas Alfredson's film adaption of the same name.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.