|Date of birth||15 May 1991|
|Place of birth||Kigali, Rwanda|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 May 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Elias Uzamukunda (born 15 May 1991 in Kigali) is a Rwandan football player who currently plays for French club Cannes in the Championnat de France amateur. In his home country of Rwanda, he is known as "Baby".
Uzamukunda became known for his performance at the 2009 African Youth Championship, which led to interest from French professional club Nantes. Uzamukunda joined the club on a trial basis and played on the club's reserve team, however, he was not signed. Prior to that, he played for AS Kigali and A.P.R. in his home country. In January 2010, he trialled with French third-tier club Cannes and was subsequently signed the same month.
Uzamukunda made his debut for Cannes on 7 May 2010 in a league match against Troyes appearing as a substitute in a 0–0 defeat. The following season, he scored his first goal for the club on 9 November against Créteil after appearing as a substitute 15 minutes prior. As a result of his goal, Cannes won the match 1–0.
Uzamukunda previously played for Rwanda at under-20 level playing with the team at the 2009 African Youth Championship. The competition was played on home soil as Rwanda failed to progress out of the group stage. Uzamukunda scored his only goal in the competition in the team's opening 2–1 win over Mali.
Uzamukunda made his full international in debut in 2006 and scored his first senior goal in the 2–1 quarter-final win over Tanzania at the 2006 CECAFA Cup. In 2008, the young striker appeared on the bench in several qualification matches with the senior team for the 2010 FIFA World Cup under manager Branko Tucak, but failed to make any appearances. Uzamukunda failed to make any appearances with the team in 2010, despite being called up for several matches.
- "Baby scores on AS Cannes debut". The New Times. 22 December 2010. Retrieved 22 December 2010.
- "Why Has APR Ignored Uzamukunda?". All Africa. 30 August 2009. Retrieved 22 December 2010.
- "Rising striker Uzamukunda joins French side AS Cannes". African Soccer Union. Retrieved 22 December 2010.
- "Cannes - Troyes 0 - 0" (in French). Foot-National. 7 May 2010. Retrieved 22 December 2010.
- "Cannes - Creteil 1 - 0" (in French). Foot-National. 9 November 2010. Retrieved 22 December 2010.
- "Zambia, Rwanda through to CECAFA Semis". KenyaFootball.com. 6 December 2006. Retrieved 29 November 2011.
- "Le pro Elias Uzamukunda ne jouera pas contre le Malawi" (in French). Orinfor. 7 October 2010. Retrieved 22 December 2010.
- "Tetteh rules out professionals for Benin game". CAF Online. 7 October 2010. Retrieved 22 December 2010.
- Elias Uzamukunda - AS Cannes profile
- Elias Uzamukunda - UNFP profile
- Elias Uzamukunda – FIFA competition record
- Elias Uzamukunda at National-Football-Teams.com