|Full name||Elias Valderhaug|
|Date of birth||26 April 1990|
|Place of birth||Valderøy, Norway|
|2010||→ Kristiansund (loan)||9||(0)|
|2012||→ Start (loan)||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 26 August 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Elias Valderhaug (born 26 April 1990) is a Norwegian football who plays as a goalkeeper for Kristiansund in the Norwegian First Division. He has previously played for Molde in Tippeligaen, and has also had spells with Start and Kongsvinger.
Valderhaug was born in Valderøy and played for IL Valder and Åkra IL before joining Molde in 2007. He made his debut on the first-team, when he replaced Knut Dørum Lillebakk in the 87th minute in the quarter-final of the 2009 Norwegian Football Cup against Rosenborg on 9 August 2009. Valderhaug was sent on loan together with his team-mate Jacob Meidell to the nabour club Kristiansund BK in August 2012, where he played nine matches in the Second Division. Valderhaug made his debut in Tippeligaen against Sarpsborg 08 on 20 November 2011, after Ole Gunnar Solskjær decided to let him play the last two games of the season instead of Espen Bugge Pettersen, since Molde already had won Tippeligaen that year.
Valderhaug joined Start on a short-term loan-deal on 12 April 2012, due to injuries on both their goalkeepers, Alexander Lund Hansen and Johnny Kristiansen. Valderhaug played Start's match against HamKam three days later, but returned to Molde in the middle of June even though the loan lasted to 1 August as both Start's goalkeeper had returned from their injuries.
Valderhaug joined Kongsvinger in August 2012 on a short-term contract to the end of the 2012 season, and played 12 matches for the team in the First Division. After seeing out his short-term contract, Valderhaug moved back to his home-county Møre og Romsdal and signed a two-year contract with the newly promoted First Division side Kristiansund BK.
- As of 26 August 2013
|2010||Kristiansund (loan)||Second Division||9||0||-||9||0|
- "Elias Valderhaug". altomfotball.no (in Norwegian). TV 2. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- Andreassen, Jon (12 April 2012). "Derfor ville Valderhaug til Start" (in Norwegian). Fædrelandsvennen. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- "Match report Molde-Rosenborg". nifs.no (in Norwegian). A-pressen.
- Hustad, Trond (12 August 2010). "Molde-duo leies ut til Kristiansund" (in Norwegian). Romsdals Budstikke. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- "Valderhaug skal spille for Kristiansund". glomdalen.no (in Norwegian). [[Glåmdalen (newspaper)|]]. 7 November 2012. Retrieved 2 February 2013.
- "Solskjær setter Bugge Pettersen på benken". rbnett.no (in Norwegian). Romsdals Budstikke. 17 November 2011. Retrieved 17 November 2011.
- "Molde-keeper til Start". Norwegian News Agency (in Norwegian). TV 2 (Norway). 12 April 2012. Retrieved 30 June 2012.
- Kjøllesdal, Svein Rune (15 April 2012). "- Møtte til kamp og trodde jeg skulle spille". fvn.no (in Norwegian). Fædrelandsvennen. Retrieved 30 June 2012.
- Karlsen, Håvard (14 June 2012). "Valderhaug ferdig i Start". fvn.no (in Norwegian). Fædrelandsvennen. Retrieved 30 June 2012.
- Tomren, Lasse (1 August 2012). "Valderhaug til KIL". aftenposten.no (in Norwegian). Aftenposten.