From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elif may refer to:
- Elif, a Turkish feminine name meaning "first", "strength", or "slender", from the first letter of alphabet, Aleph/Alpha/A.
- Elif Ağca (born 1984), Turkish volleyball player
- Elif Batuman (born 1977), American author, academic, journalist
- Elif Ceylan (born 1995), Turkish-Swedish voice actor
- Elif Deniz (born 1993), Turkish footballer
- Elif Gülbayrak (born 1988), Turkish volleyball player
- Elif Jale Yeşilırmak (born 1986), Turkish wrestler of Russian origin
- Elif Kızılkaya (born 1991), Turkish curler
- Elif Şafak (born 1971), Turkish writer
- Elif Ulaş (born 1986), Turkish figure skater and ice hockey player
- Elif Yıldırım (born 1990), Turkish middle-distance runner
- Elif, Gaziantep, a town in the Araban District of Gaziantep Province, Turkey
- In computing, used as part of a Structured If (short for else if)
- First letter of the alphabet:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elif.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.