From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elijah was a prophet in Israel in the 9th century BCE, mentioned in several holy books. Elias is the Greek equivalent.
Elijah may also refer to:
- Elijah (given name), list of people with the name Elijah or other variant forms
- Elijah (oratorio), by Felix Mendelssohn
- Elijah Rock, a traditional spiritual
- "Go Like Elijah", a song by the American rock-pop-jazz songwriter Chi Coltrane
- "God Of Elijah", a song by Christian hard rock band Disciple
- Mount Elijah, a geographic feature within Oregon Caves National Monument
- Father Elijah, a novel by Michael D. O'Brien
- Hajile, a World War II-era British experiment referred to as "a reverse Elijah"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.