Elin Ørjasæter (born February 25, 1962, in Bærum) is a Norwegian corporate speaker, freelance commentator, and non-fiction author. She appears frequently in debates on television and radio. Her professional career has included a wide array of jobs such as headhunting, personnel director, information manager, labor union mediator, and children's author.
Ørjasæter is married to author and social worker, Nils Gullak Horvei. They have two adult children together.
||This section is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (October 2012)|
- 1989–1994: Mediator and department manager at Prifo (now Parat).
- 1994–1998: Information officer, later information manager at Sparebanken NOR.
- 1998–1999: Consultant at Mercuri Urval, recruitment by advertised processes.
- 1999–2001: Consultant at Hartmann Consulting, executive recruitment and executive search.
- 2001–2005: Consultant in own company with activities within search and advertised processes.
- 2005–2007: Personnel director of N.W. Damm & Søn and HR partner at Egmont.
- 2007: Consultant at Hartmann Consulting, executive recruitment within culture and media.
- 2008–2012: Commentator in the financial online newspaper E24 in addition to lecture activities.
- Spring 2012: Director in the communication bureau Burson-Marsteller.
- 2012/current: Self-employed through the company Troll Tekst AS, which she owns together with her husband Nils Gullak Horvei. Undertakes business counseling and activities within lecturing and writing.
- Det glade vanvidd (The jolly insanity), Aschehoug (2011) ISBN 9788203239021
- Lederboka : hodejegerens beste tips (The manager book: the headhunter's best tips), Cappelen Damm (2008) ISBN 9788202276423
- Ikke ta Maika (Don't take Maika), Aschehoug (1994) ISBN 8203240542
- Larry, Aschehoug (1992) ISBN 8203169414
- "CV". Orjas.no. Retrieved 2012-11-08.
- "Elin Ørjasæter - E24". E24.no. Retrieved 2012-11-08.
- Elin Ørjasæter. "Nils Gullak Horvei, født 1956 - 2 roller i norsk næringsliv" (in Norwegian). Proff.no. Retrieved 2012-11-08.