Elisa Di Francisca (Italian pronunciation: [eˈliza di franˈtʃiska]; born 13 December 1982 in Jesi) is an Italian foil fencer. She won the individual gold medal in the Senior World Championships in 2010 and at the 2012 Summer Olympics in July 2012.
Di Francisca won the silver medal in the foil team event at the 2006 World Fencing Championships after losing to Russia in the final. She accomplished this with her team mates Margherita Granbassi, Giovanna Trillini and Valentina Vezzali. She also won the silver medal in the individual foil event at the 2006 European Seniors Fencing Championship and the bronze medal at the 2010 European Fencing Championships. In July 2012 she won the gold medal in the individual foil event in the 2012 London Olympics. and then followed it up with a gold in the team foil event, with her fellow silver and bronze medalists from the individual event.
- 1960: Soviet Union (Prudskova, Zabelina, Shishova, Petrenko, Gorokhova, Rastvorova)
- 1964: Hungary (Marosi, Juhász, Ágoston, Dömölky, Újlaky-Rejtő)
- 1968 – 1972: Soviet Union (Zabelina, Samusenko, Novikova-Belova, Gorokhova, Tširkova)
- 1976: Soviet Union (Novikova-Belova, Knyazeva, Sidorova, Gilyazova, Nikonova)
- 1980: France (Latrille-Gaudin, Trinquet, Bégard, Brouquier, Muzio)
- 1984: West Germany (Kircheis-Wessel, Weber, Hanisch, Bischoff, Funkenhauser)
- 1988: West Germany (Bau, Fichtel, Funkenhauser, Klug, Weber)
- 1992: Italy (Bianchedi, Bortolozzi-Borella, Trillini, Vaccaroni, Zalaffi)
- 1996: Italy (Bortolozzi-Borella, Trillini, Vezzali)
- 2000: Italy (Bianchedi, Trillini, Vezzali)
- 2008: Russia (Boiko, Shanayeva, Nikishina, Lamonova)
- 2012: Italy (Vezzali, Di Francisca, Errigo, Salvatori)