From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elissa could refer to:
- Dido (Queen of Carthage) in Greek and Roman mythology.
- Elissa (singer), Lebanese singer (born 1972).
- Elissa (Canadian singer).
- Elissa (ship), a historic sailing ship anchored in Galveston Bay.
- Elissa, one of the seven women occurring as narrators in Giovanni Boccaccio's The Decameron.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.