|Date||October 4, 2008|
|Attendance||9,414 (7,723 paid)|
It was the third and final EliteXC show to be featured on CBS and marked the return of fighters Jake Shields, Gina Carano, and Kimbo Slice. A last minute injury to Ken Shamrock the day of the show pulled him out of the main event. Kimbo Slice opted to fight anyway against Seth Petruzelli, a light heavyweight originally scheduled to face Aaron Rosa on the undercard. In addition, the show included a co-promoted heavyweight bout with Affliction featuring former UFC Heavyweight Champion Andrei Arlovski facing the last and only reigning IFL Heavyweight Champion Roy Nelson.
- Cury defeated Bouchat via submission due to a triangle choke at 1:35 of round one.
- Bantamweight bout: Bryan Hamade vs. David Gomez
- Hamade defeated Gomez via submission due to a guillotine choke at 2:03 of round one.
- Gomez defeated Borgomeo via submission due to an armbar at 4:06 of round two.
- Lightweight bout: James Edson Berto vs. Conor Heun
- Heun defeated Berto via TKO (Strikes) at 2:18 of round two.
- Santos defeated Takahashi via Unanimous Decision (30–26, 30–27, 30–27)
- Radach defeated Rua via KO (punch) at 2:31 of round two.
- Carano defeated Kobold via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 29–28).
- Arlovski defeated Nelson via KO (punch) at 3:14 of round 2.
- Shields defeated Daley via submission (armbar) at 3:47 of round two to retain the EliteXC Welterweight title.
- Petruzelli defeated Slice via KO (punches) at 0:14 of round 1.
Seth Petruzelli ($50,000) def. Kimbo Slice ($500,000)
Jake Shields ($50,000) def. Paul Daley ($12,000)
Andrei Arlovski ($500,000) def. Roy Nelson ($80,000)
Gina Carano ($25,000) def. Kelly Kobold ($6,000)
Benji Radach ($30,000) def. Murilo “Ninja” Rua ($35,000)
Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos ($8,000) def. Yoko Takahashi ($2,000)
Conor Heun ($5,000) def. Edson Berto ($5,000)
Mikey Gomez ($4,000) def. Lorenzo Borgomeo ($1,500)
Nicolae Curry ($1,500) def. Jorge Boechat ($1,000)
Bryan Hamade ($1,000) def. David Gomez ($1,000)
EliteXC “Heat” Disclosed Fighter Payroll: $ 1,318,000