From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Elitserien.
Eliteserien (literally, "the Elite League") is the official or unofficial name of various sport leagues in the Scandinavian countries. In most sports, Elitserien is the highest league, and may refer to:
- Eliteserien i fotball, known as Tippeligaen, the highest football league
- Eliteserien i ishockey, known as GET-ligaen, the highest icehockey league
- Eliteserien i håndball
- Eliteserien i futsal, Norwegian Futsal Premier League, the highest futsal league
- Eliteserien i bandy, the highest bandy league, see Norwegian Bandy Premier League
- Eliteserien i volleyball, the highest volleyball league
- The former name of AL-Bank Ligaen, the highest icehockey league
- The dictionary definition of elite at Wiktionary
- The dictionary definition of serien at Wiktionary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eliteserien.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.