Elizabeth Arnold (poet)
Elizabeth Arnold (born 1958) is an American poet.
Her work has appeared in Poetry, Slate, TriQuarterly, Conjunctions, Antioch Review, Chicago Review, Sagetrieb, Literary Imagination, Gulf Coast, The Carolina Review, Tikkun, Pequod, Smartish Pace, Poetry Daily, Kalliope, and Shankpain.
- 2003 and 2006 Pushcart Prize Nominee in Poetry
- 2002 Whiting Writers' Award
- 2002 Robert Frost Fellowship and Scholarship (1997), Bread Loaf Writers Conference
- 1997-1998 Lannan Fellowship in poetry at the Fine Arts Work Center in Provincetown
- 1995 Yaddo Fellowship
- "Iraqi Boy". Poetry. September 2008.
- "The South"; "Seepage", Slate, July 11, 2001
- "Epic Simile", Slate, October 7, 2003
- From the heart: poems. Press of James A. Decker.
- Through woods: a collection of poems. Warren Wilson College. 1996.
- The Reef. University of Chicago Press. 1999. ISBN 9780226027371.
- Civilization. Flood Editions. 2006.