September 19, 1978 |
St. Louis, MO
|Occupation||Comedian, writer, podcast personality|
Elizabeth Laime is a comedy writer and host of the podcast Totally Laime on the Earwolf Network. Additionally, she hosts the weekly Totally Married podcast, which features relationship advice, and the weekly Totally Mommy podcast.
In February 2011 Whitney Matheson writing in USA Today listed, Laime's podcast Totally Laime in her personal top ten comedy podcasts. In April 2012, Los Angeles Magazine included the Totally Laime podcast in their "Best of LA" list of best podcasts. In July 2013, Laime's podcast Totally Laime was picked by E! Online as one of the 10 best things in pop culture for the week of July 7.
She is an animal rights advocate and is married to music producer Andy Rosen.
- "Elizabeth Laime on Earwolf". Earwolf. Retrieved 2014-06-04.
- Evans, Bradford (20 September 2011). "Talking to Elizabeth Laime, winner of the Earwolf Challenge and host of the Totally Laime podcast". Splitsider. Retrieved 2013-03-08.
- "About: Totally Laime". Totally Laime Productions. Retrieved 2014-06-04.
- "SModcast Who's Who: Elizabeth Liame". SModcast. Retrieved 2014-06-04.
- Matheson, Whitney (20 February 2011). "A pop podcast primer: My top 10 comedy podcasts". USA Today. Retrieved 2014-06-04.
- Carlson, Mike; Immediato, Linda; Nichols, Chris (1 April 2012). "Best Podcasts". Los Angeles Magazine. Retrieved 2014-06-04.
- Boone, John (12 July 2013). "10 best things in pop culture this week: Kristen Bell, our favorite podcast and old people twerking like Miley Cyrus!". E! Online. Retrieved 2014-06-04.
|This article about a writer, poet or playwright is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This comedy or humor related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|