|Occupation||Author, Nutritionist, Educator|
|Alma mater||Union Institute|
|Genres||Clinical Nutrition (Specialization in Integrative Medicine)|
|Subjects||Nutrition and digestion|
|Notable work(s)||Digestive Wellness, Leaky Gut Syndrome|
Elizabeth Lipski is a clinical nutritionist and author of several books on nutrition and digestion.
Lipski has been working in the field of nutrition, holistic health, herbology, lifestyle management, and relaxation and visualization techniques, for over 30 years.. She has worked in medicine and academia and was most recently named Director of Academic Development, Nutrition & Integrative Health at the Maryland University of Integrative Health. Lipski also does frequent media interviews and advises businesses on issues of employee health and wellness.
- Certified Clinical Nutrition (CCN)
- Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS)
- Certified in Holistic Nutrition (CHN)
- Licensed Dietitian-Nutritionist (LDN)
Lipski currently holds the following positions:
- Director of Academic Development, Nutrition & Integrative Health, Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Founder, Innovative Healing Inc.
- Faculty, Institute for Functional Medicine
- Faculty, Autism Research Institute
- Advisory Board, Autism Hope Alliance
- Advisory Board - Food as Medicine
- Advisory Board - Ceres Foundation
- Digestion Connection: The Simple, Natural Plan to Combat Diabetes, Heart Disease, Osteoporosis, Arthritis, Acid Reflux--And More!. Rodale, Inc. 2013. ISBN 978-1-60961-945-9.
- Digestive Wellness: Strengthen the Immune System and Prevent Disease Through Healthy Digestion (4 ed.). McGraw-Hill. 2012. ISBN 978-0071668996.
- Digestive Wellness for Children: How to Strengthen the Immune System & Prevent Disease Through Healthy Digestion. Basic Health Publications. 2006. ISBN 978-1591201519.
- Leaky Gut Syndrome (1 ed.). McGraw-Hill. 1998. ISBN 978-0879838249.
- Digestion Connection: The Simple, Natural Plan to Combat Diabetes, Heart Disease, Osteoporosis, Arthritis, Acid Reflux--And More!. p. 468. ISBN 978-1-60961-945-9.
- "Interview with Dr. Liz Lipski « Therapeutic Nutrition". Josh Gitalis. September 4, 2012. Retrieved 1 July 2013.
- Tai Sophia - Executive Management Committee
- Elizabeth Lipski