Elizabeth Spencer (soprano)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elizabeth Spencer was an American soprano during the later 19th century and early 20th century.
|Problems playing this file? See media help.|
Spencer died in 1935.
- UCSB Cylinder Preservation Project (accessed 8 February 2010).
- See, e.g., the inset 1911 Edison recording of her singing "Just Awearyin' for You" (words by Frank Lebby Stanton, music by Carrie Jacobs-Bond). Cf. Spencer's 1914 duet with Walter Van Brunt on "When the Green Leaves Turn to Gold" on YouTube (accessed 10 February 2010).
- Works by Elizabeth Spencer at Project Gutenberg (audio recordings)
- Works by or about Elizabeth Spencer in libraries (WorldCat catalog)
- Discography of Elizabeth Spencer on Victor Records from the Encyclopedic Discography of Victor Recordings (EDVR)
|This article about a United States singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|